วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets









Trailer



Plot introduction
     Harry enters the wizarding world at the age of eleven and is enrolled in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He makes friends with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger and is confronted by Lord Voldemort trying to regain power. 
       In the first novel in the series, the main character, Harry Potter, has struggled with the difficulties of growing up and the added challenge of being a famous wizard. When Harry was a baby, Voldemort, the most powerful Dark wizard in history, killed Harry's parents but mysteriously vanished after trying to kill Harry. This results in Harry's immediate fame and his being placed in the care of his Muggle, or non-magical, Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon.


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


That you know I really love this novel. Certainly, I would love to watch the movie. As you novel of Harry Potter is famouch around the world. The story very interesting and imposing and the movie is perfect to continue your imagination on the theatre. For the second year at Hogwarts its more exciting and more interesting.


         Some people who love reading they think that read is better than movie (me too) but I think the
movie can complete my imagine, when I read the novel I can't imagine of this seen, Its hard to imagineable that it like. Morever, I wana say that, "Harry Potter is my love love love movie forever and a day" . . .  ^ ^



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น